Monday 27 February 2012

Update - On Blue Necrons

Sorry once again to be late, the reason for this being two-fold. The first is that I have once again been travelling, and the second being that I did not actually get anything done in the last week. However, I have managed to finish 1 thing and get a little further with another in the last day or so.

I have managed to spray and basecoat my Monolith, and now I am running perilously low on Regal blue. However, I have finished painting my Catacomb Command Barge. I decided not to base the Overlord and merely paint his base the colour of the barge to make him fit in with it more and is warscythe includes a lot of red to allow it to contrast with the blue of the vehicle. But anyway, here is a picture of it below.



Hopefully in the next couple of days I will get back to more useful / interesting (hopefully) posts, but that's all for today, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment