Saturday 17 March 2012

Back with a Vengeance

I am completely aware that I have been slacking off a bit lately and so with my return I shall bring fresh changes. Hoorah!

Firstly, because I've been so busy of late I'm struggling to get any real wargaming related things done, and I can see this continuing until about the end of June. I can get the odd bits done however, and so therefore I am going to be changing updates to every other week. The first of which shall be posted tomorrow.

Secondly, I'm actually going to try and create a purpose for the blog rather than just rattling off whatever pops into my head. And I have decided that it is mainly going to be an army blog. As I play so many armies (6 at last count, and I would like to do a Raven Guard army at some point as well) in 40k alone, I am sure there will be something interesting here for everyone. Although I'll also be posting cool looking things and contemplative tactics ideas that could be used by any faction as well. Heck, I may even trial run a news post once a month.

I'm going to sign off now, and leave my main ramblings 'til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment