Thursday 7 June 2012

Blue Necrons and Pod Rage

I've gone off on a bit of a tactical tangent over the last week or so, so now I'm going to go for a little bit of diversity with some hobby updates.

Firstly, don't drop your largest case on your models, just don't do it, it's a bad plan. I did it, it didn't end well. Luckily though, I only dropped it on one model. Unluckily, this was the most frustrating kit that I have ever assembled. You might remember a while ago I posted raging about how frustrating it was to assemble a drop pod, well now I was lucky enough to be able to assemble it all over again. In truth though it wasn't too bad, the annoying part was still together enough to make the job easier, the parts of the drop pod can be seen below. I've got it fixed now though so it's all good.



Additionally, I made sure to order 2 Rune Priests just before the price increases on Sunday night, but due to all of the bank holidays that are going on in the UK at the minute due to the jubilee they haven't arrived yet, although they should do so tomorrow. In other Space Wolf related news, I've pretty much got my entire army assembled, I've made a Chooser of the Slain marker out of a base and servo-skulls, and all of my Long Fangs are assembled bar 2 missile launcher Long Fangs, still need to get hold of the bits for those.

Anyway, I've also managed to get a little bit more progress done on my Necron army. The reason that it's been a while for this is because it's a pretty large model and I've been distracted by getting an army together for Throne of Skulls coming up. So anyway, to finish this post off, here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment