Sunday 12 August 2012

Forget the Schedule

I have been horrendously busy over the last week, so unfaortunately I have not been able to get a post in. I'm still really busy, but I just have time to sneak a quick post in. I'm going on holiday next week, and so I'm probably not going to be able to get a post in until Friday at the latest. So, I haven't abandoned the blog, I'm just going to be away, but this should give me time to churn a few thoughts around my head so that I can really get a decent analysis in on the remaining 2 parts of the Daemons analysis. As well as this, I attended a local tournament yesterday so I'll be talking about that as well as a few other games that I've been involved in, and hopefully get something down on the Tyrannofex as well.

That's all for today really, as I don't have much time to write anything even remotely satisfactory. So, next post coming on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment